Noor Muqaddam : My goal is to bring justice to all girls

Noor Muqaddam : My goal is to bring justice to all  girls who were killed like my daughter

For some time we could not believe that the light our light had been killed. It was in my mind that he was injured . She is in the hospital & will be back.

Noor Muqaddam: "My goal is to bring justice to all the girls who were killed like my daughter"


I feel like crying talking about the light. But I think Noor assassination will spark a movement. As a result the cases of all the girls who have been brutally snatched from their parents will come to fruition.

All this was said by Noor friends and relatives whom I met during the unveiling of Noor paintings in Islamabad.


Purpose of speaking at the launch was to ask how Nur parents and relatives would like to remember him.

Noor father and former diplomat Shaukat Muqaddam was also present at the event & was thanking everyone for coming.

When asked about Noor the angle of his face changed for a moment & he started talking about his childhood.

They said Noor did not bother me. She was not stubborn. She was as nau-ghty as any other child but I was surprised that despite my postings in new countries she would quickly mix with the people there make new friends very quickly.


For the last few months, people from all over the world have been asking about it he says. I m answering what happened. 

Shaukat Muqaddam took a deep breath when his voice became heavy & started talking again saying I want to remember my daughter as she was. Humanitarian and caring.

The picture that Shaukat Muqadam was standing by was made by Noor as a child. Near the same photo, his sister Sara Muqaddam was taking a diplomat & his wife to other photos. And he had a big white chart with everyone writing their thoughts as well as signing.

Near this 99 names of Allah were written on a big wall. All these pictures were made by Noor himself and everyone was taking pictures in front of him. Noor two cousins ​​were standing near the pictures.

Talking to Noor cousin he said Noor used to laugh and laugh a lot. Her laughter was followed by laughter. One month before this incident all of us cousins ​​got stuck in a car & went for a walk. During which it was difficult to stop laughing. I still look at these pictures today.

Post a Comment

0 Comments